1. What was the last pill your doctor prescribed? Why? Whether it’s from packing dust or summer blooms, my allergies and asthma have kicked into high gear…I had to get a new inhaler just earlier this week. It’s been a while since I’ve needed one.
2. How well do you swim? I love to swim.
3. Who has a big mouth that you like? I don’t know…Me?
4. Do you believe in political correctness? I think if you just act with consideration and respect for others, that’s not a worry.
5. Do you ever patronize people? Inside my head I probably do…I try not to outwardly though.
6. Do you or someone you know strive constantly to be perfect? I always put forth my best effort, but perfection is an illusion.
7. What song are you totally sick of and why? Since I listen to music I’ve downloaded rather than the radio, I don’t usually get bored with it.
8. How old were you when you got cocky? Or did you never go there? Huh? I don’t think I’m cocky.
9. When you compete with someone, have you ever gotten hostile? Oh my goodness, no
Will you take a stab at them?
This is the first Saturday of my summer vacation, also known as my most favorite day of each year. It’s been a busy couple of weeks closing out the school year AND packing up the classroom in order to move to a new school next year.
I wouldn’t say I am a hoarder, but I do have a lot of stuff. Even though I purged quite a bit there was still SO MUCH to pack.
There are 72 boxes, 15 totes, and 15 pieces of misc furniture. Yah, that’s 102 things that need to be moved.
The 9 years worth of dust I unleashed while packing has wreaked havoc on my allergies. I am a sniffling, eye watering mess right now.
As I sealed up the last of the boxes yesterday (well really with each and every box) I had bittersweet feelings about changing schools. Yesterday was a rough day saying goodbye to colleagues, but I popped over to my new school to drop off some items that couldn’t be packed.
It was fun to stop in and check out the newly clean and empty room and do some measuring for decorations.