1. In this song, Miss Ross sings of a tender farewell at the bus station. When did you last say goodbye to someone at an airport, dock, train or bus station? The last transportation goodbye was probably my mom who flies in and out of town quite often.
2. Continuing with the theme of "lasts," who received the last gift you gave? My friend Tami and I share the same September birthday. I sent her gift off to Idaho about a week and a half ago.
3. Who last did you a favor? Yesterday I woke up to a refrigerator that sounded like it was running in NASCAR. The appliance repairman couldn't make an appointment after 3:30, which is the time I can be home if I leave RIGHT after school. He offered 3:20, so my grade level team (colleagues) offered to take my kids at the 3:00 dismissal. That way I was able to run out to my car and drive home in time for the repairman. That was a relief, and the icing on the cake was it was an easy fix - only costing me a service call.
4. What's the last thing you dropped or broke? I ALWAYS spill my coffee when I'm running late for work in the morning.
5. What's the last thing you borrowed or lent? I can't think of anything off the top of my head, so probably something for work. Teachers are always sharing materials. Oh, I just borrowed some library books!
6. When is the last time you danced? This evening, in the kitchen while heating up leftovers in the microwave. I get songs in my head, and they inspire me. :)
7. When were you last nervous? I get nervous every time a certain presidential candidate says something hateful or asinine and his supporters cheer for him. There has also been recent reports about how San Andreas Fault is due for another big quake soon. Earthquake predictions make me nervous too.
8. What was your last DIY project? I almost decided to refinish a pair of Adirondack chairs that have been sitting on the side of the house for a few years. Actually, I was initially going to throw them out, and then while looking them over I wondered if I should salvage them. And then, when I lifted one up and the wood fell off the bolts,
my hopes of a DIY were dashed I was relieved.
9. When did you last check your horoscope? Was it accurate? I don't read horoscopes very often, but I do find they are pretty accurate when I have. I fall right on the cusp of a Virgo and Libra, but from every thing I've read, I'm definitely a Libra. These made me chuckle.
This one made me laugh out loud! I can never decide where to go out to eat.