Sunday, February 17, 2008

Here I Am!

I have been having so much fun reading Jason http://jason-thejasonshow.blogspot.com/and JLo's http://jlo-almostfamous.blogspot.com/blogs over the last year I decided to be a "johnny come lately" and jump on the blog bandwagon. Over these last several months, when random and quirky thoughts pop into my head, I think, "That would make for a great blog." So, here I go...ready to blog about my daily nothings. Anytime I will begin...



My bloggin' friends are pretty creative and funny, so feeling a bit under pressure to "fit in" I am suffering from some writer's block. I am sure that in time, the humerous thoughts will start flowing and I will become a blog addict like Jason has. For now...welcome!

3 comments:

  1. Yesssss! I'm so glad! Welcome, come on in, the water feels nice!

    I am happy that I am the very first person to leave you a comment, on your very first post!

    I'm excited to see the things that emerge from that brilliant mind of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the quote about the Irish from Freud, by the way!!! So fitting.....:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much do I love this??? Now that you are a blogger I will expect you to actually comment on my blog instead of just lurking!! ;)

    ReplyDelete