1) Are you still feasting on cold turkey, or any other leftovers, from your Thanksgiving meal? No, and a left over turkey sandwich on Friday is the best part of Thanksgiving. I thought about doing my yearly “Come Get Some Leftovers” turkey dinner this year, but in the end I just couldn’t get it together in time.
2) AAA says Thanksgiving is a big travel weekend. Did you venture far from home for your holiday dinner? Just across town.
3) Is this weekend the official start of the Christmas season for you? No, I’m not yet into the Christmas spirit. It comes at different times each year. It’s hard to think about Christmas when still using the air conditioning. However last night my friend Elana and I spent the evening making staff Christmas gifts for each of our schools. That was fun.
4) Which couple would you rather hang out with -- Fred and Wilma Flintstone or George and Jane Jetson? Oh the Jetsons for sure. They had all those futuristic gadgets. I think Fred was kind of an ass.
5) Have you/would you ever get your teeth whitened? Several years ago, while on a cruise my mom and I were talked into having it done in the spa. It cost an arm and a leg and follow up treatments were required at home. I did them for a bit, but now, other than the dentist cleanings, I’m good.
6) Do you still have your high school class ring? I’m sure it’s somewhere in my jewelry box, but it hasn’t seen the light of day since high school.
7) Here's $50. You must spend it all in one place. What are you going to do with it? Nothing too exciting – probably buy gas or pay a bill.
8) Could your vehicle use a trip to the car wash right about now? About two weeks after my car’s last wash we had one of those stupid rains when it just spits and makes mud with the layer of dust on the car. It never rained enough to wash it all off, just enough to make it spotty.
9) Did you hit the snooze button this morning? I did set the alarm this morning, but no snooze button. I only do that for the middle-of-the- night work alarm.