Just got home and it’s FREEZING! I love it! Snuggling up in bed with a Saturday 9.
1) Do you come up with your brightest ideas early in the morning or late at night? I’m not very high functioning in the morning, so I’d have to say nighttime. However, my best ideas come when I’m somewhere I can’t act upon them – the car, the shower – and then I forget them.
2) Are you more likely to feel romantic at night or in the morning? See above, but as long as it’s not too early in the morning, either way is good…I’m easy.
3) Do you shower in the morning, after work or before bed? Morning
4) Is there an artist whose early demise surprised and saddened you? I guess Kurt Cobain was the most tragic celebrity death of my generation. This might be cold-hearted, but I’m never very surprised about a celebrity death.
5) Do you have a cool nickname? (If not, feel free to give yourself one right now.) I’m not really one for nicknames, but my friend Jlo calls me K-Mac
6) When was the last time you had the blues? The work drama over the last couple of years had me reeling a bit. Just last night I went out with some friends who are still at that school. Even listening to the things that are still going on there, caused me to be on edge. I had to remind myself, thankfully I don’t work there any more. That is such a relief.
7) Crazy Sam is eating Trader Joe's Snickerdoodles as she composes this. What's the last snack food you ate? I had Ruffles with a sandwich for dinner the other night.
8) Do you worry about preserving endangered species? Or do you believe in survival of the fittest? If they are cute and/or furry I am concerned. If they are slimy or scaly, not as much. Seriously though, animals and plants on the verge of extinction is a travesty, and the repercussions of extinction should worry all of us.
9) Would you ever hire a lawyer who runs commercials on TV? Do you know anyone who has? No and no