Sunday, April 20, 2008

Monkeys Part 2

I have not been in the mood to write this week. I took so many pictures on my trip that I have spent all of my time trying to get through them. In order to keep my blog recent and my fans (all two of you) happy, I have included another picture of the masturbating monkey. I found this one after posting Monkeys Here, Monkeys There. It has a bit more action in it than the previous one. Enjoy!



He looks so comfortable around us doesn't he...


This is my favorite...

That face is adorable.

2 comments:

  1. Fan #1 here...yep, not sure I could ever get enough of that monkey!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with JLo. That monkey alone would be worth the 50 hours of sitting on an airplane and getting orange juice in my panties. Wait. Maybe not.

    ReplyDelete