This week’s Sat 9 questions are fairly painless…
1. What do you think is the most unique thing about your generation?
I think I’m a Gen X-er, right? Hmmm…All I can think of is that we’ve watched technology expand exponentially over our lifetime. Mainstream tech was virtually nonexistent when we came into the world, and now we can’t live without it.
2. Do you speak out as often as you should? I’m fairly opinionated, so probably more than I should…
3. How often are you tough and unreasonable?
I’m pretty tough, but not necessarily unreasonable. I can be stubborn, but only about reasonable things. :)
4. Do you believe that sometimes you learn more from a failure than a success? Of course! A combination of success and failure is quite educational.
5. Do you feel that you always have to win? I’ve never been terribly competitive with games. In fact most of the time I don’t win and I don’t care. However, I am competitive with myself.
6. Do you think tradition matters? I do think traditions are important. They’re part of our past; our history. In some cases there is a line where tradition impedes progress, and in that case moving forward is probably more important.
7. Do you tend to root for the underdog? Who doesn’t like a good underdog story?
8. Have you ever felt that you want to exceed your parents’ successes? No, I’m too busy living up to their expectations.
9. Of all the cartoon characters that you know of, which is most like you? I haven’t watched a cartoon in years….Maybe Bugs Bunny because he’s so sarcastic.
And what about you?