1) Have you ever been to the Atlanta? No
2) Do you enjoy traveling by train? Yes. I haven’t traveled much by train here in the US, but I love the subway. The traveling I’ve done by train in Europe is so easy and much faster than it is here.
3) "Midnight Train to Georgia" is Sam Winters' signature number at the karaoke bar. What's your go-to song when you take the mic? Well, I’m not much for karaoke. I’ve been to Dimples in Burbank a few times with a group of friends who like to karaoke. We had fun, but I never wanted to sing because they video tape the stage and then play it on their website (the horror). Once, after a few too many, Jason talked me into singing “Come and Knock on My Door” from Three’s Company with him and another (brunette) friend, because I’m blonde – get it…Jack, Janet, and Chrissy?!?! Anyhow, I agreed, but only if I could stand off stage so I wouldn’t be filmed. We sang and laughed, and it was fun. However, after we sat back down the DJ played the video, and it was of JUST ME, standing off to the side. Sneaky guy!
4) Do you drink tea? When it’s cold I do. I like to add a bit of cinnamon to it.
5) What's the most recent thing you purchased for your home? I thought I was going to have to purchase a new washer and dryer last week, but thankfully the repairman was able to fix it. So the last thing I purchased was a multi-usb plug.
The separate plugs for each device are driving me mad. This way there is one place to plug them all in. I may need to get another; one for upstairs and another one for downstairs.
6) Are there dishes in your kitchen sink right now? Ugh! Yes. The dishwasher has been full and clean this week, and I haven’t had time to empty it. By the time I get to it today it’ll be full all over again with the dishes left in the sink. I hate that!
7) Have you ever been fingerprinted? Yes, by the DOJ and FBI, as a job requirement.
8) What was the last check you wrote? The appliance repairman. Before that? I can’t tell you. I never use checks anymore.
9) What color are your eyes? Blue
Just last night did I was notified that we spring the clocks forward this weekend. Ugh! I hate that we do it so early in the year now (said in a very whiny voice). There are not enough hours in the day as it is and now this weekend we’re losing one. And the hard-to-get-up dark mornings…so depressing.