Friday, July 18, 2008

The Closet

There were some requests to see pictures of my closet mentioned in the Shoes post. I spent this weekend cleaning the closet so it was presentable. As mentioned earlier, most of my shoes are in boxes with the picture of the pair on the box so I know what's inside. This helps me find the pair of many that I am looking for and has, for the most part, kept me from just throwing my shoes on the floor after wearing them. In the past there were mounds of shoes in my closet and I could never find the one I wanted, or if I could I couldn't find it's match. The shoe boxes were not my idea. I got it from Real Simple a few years ago. Here it is...


Close-Up of the Boxes



The Shelving from the Ceiling



The Shelving From the Floor



The Rest of the Shoes - Flip Flops and Sneakers



I know. Like I said, it's a sickness.

5 comments:

  1. Nice work! I love shoes too but mine are doubled up on shoe racks because the closet is sooooo small. My husband calls me Imelda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love it. You should see my closet. I have all my hang ups progressing from white to black and my t-shirts are perfectly folded and color coded.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you get a volume discount at The Container Store?

    I need to borrow those boots in the 9 West box for my cruise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous. What size do you wear??:)

    ReplyDelete