1) Crazy Sam is beyond sick of all things Kardashian! What's a topic you're just tired of and don't want to talk about anymore?
As a matter of fact they irritate me a little bit too. How someone who does NOTHING can warrant so much attention. Kim K was on my flight from Paris to LA a couple of weeks ago. We were just through customs when security whisked her through. We walked out about a minute before her to about 50 photographers in the waiting area. While we waited for our ride, a giant black escalade pulled up, she walked out, followed by all the photographers - I thought we might be trampled. They bumped and pushed into us, knocking over my suitcase. The door sat open for a few second (hmmm I wonder why) and then the SUV peeled out into very bad airport traffic. There were so many photographers, most of them just held their camera up over their head and shot. Blows my mind that anyone cares enough about her to warrant that kind of attention.
2) Rod Stewart has been recording for more than 40 years. Do you have any of his music on your iPod/mp3 player? I don't think I do, but I might have a "Best of" cd somewhere.
3) Rod Stewart is known for his coif. How much time do you spend on your hair each morning? Oh dear, this question is going embarrass me a little bit. For someone who is fairly low maintenance in the getting ready department, my hair takes a LONG time. I have a ton of hair on my head and it takes forever to dry, FOREVER. I have this thing about going out with wet hair so I spend at least 40 minutes on my hair, drying a section at a time. Just when I think I'm done I find another section that's wet. I hate every minute of it, but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. The rest of my morning routine is quite speedy in comparison.
4) Rod's first child, a daughter, will turn 50 this year. His most recent child, also a daughter, is 2. How close in age are your children? If you don't have any children, how close in age are you and your siblings? If you don't have children OR siblings, well, tell us what's immediately to your left as you respond to this meme. If you don't have anything to your left ... Oh, hell, I give up!
I don't have kids and I don't have any siblings. My dogs is passed out to my left. She's also the only child and doesn't have any kids.
5) Which do you prefer -- french toast or pancakes? I don't really like either however if my life was on the line I'd choose french toast because it has cinnamon. But sweet breakfast doesn't have much appeal to me.
6) When was the last time you lost your cool? We just finished the 2nd week of our 4-week standardized test prep practice. Argh! This whole week has been trying on my patience.
7) Crazy Sam once had a pet hamster she named Bart. Have you ever cared for a hamster or a gerbil? I had a hamster named Daisy growing up. She chewed her way out of her cage and went missing for about a month. My parents had a party one night that went into the early hours of the morning. While they played a game of darts the hamster ran across the room with her cheeks full of dog food. She'd been coming out each night, stealing the dog food, and surviving on it for a whole month.
8) Are you ticklish? Oh my goodness yes! Just pretending to tickle me makes me ticklish.
9) Ouch! You have a headache! What's your go-to remedy? Caffeine...but I don't get too many headaches now that I rarely drink it.
Bill's Vascular Test
20 minutes ago