Saturday 9 time!
1) Do you ever fantasize about flying, beyond the rainbow or anywhere else? Yah, no, flying is never in my fantasies. Traveling abroad is one of my favorite things to do. I wish I could just wiggle my nose or shake my ponytail to get there though.
2) Do you think you have seen The Wizard of Oz more than 10 times? I actually have never been a fan. As a kid the wicked witch and her monkeys traumatized me. I may not have ever seen the whole movie all the way through, not able to get past the scary parts.
3) Which Wizard of Oz character would you most like to dress as for Halloween? See above, but if I had to pick, probably Dorothy…those red sparkly shoes!
5) Did you ever TP a neighbor's house or indulge in other acts of Halloween vandalism as a kid? Nope
6) Who annoys you more -- people who never respond to your texts/emails, or those who never look up because they're always checking their texts/emails? I’m probably more guilty of the latter, so those who don’t respond in a timely manner are more irritating. Although I have been known to say, “Stop looking at your phone…be with who you’re with!”
7) Who was the last person you hugged? I say goodbye to my students each day with a hug or high five. Most choose a hug, so thinking about who brought up the end of the dismissal line, Juan was the last person I hugged. :)
The last non-student people I hugged were my book club friends at book club last night. A few of them I hadn’t seen since last month’s get together.
8) What two colors do you like to wear together? How is it that this question has taken me the longest to answer? I don’t really have a signature color combo. I wear a lot of black, so whatever goes with black I guess.
9) Did your alarm clock wake you up this fine Saturday morning? Nope, and still in bed. As a matter of fact, when I smacked the alarm off yesterday morning my very first thought was, “Thank goodness I don’t have to set it tomorrow.”