1) Do you owe anyone a phone call? Probably because I am the worse phone caller ever. I’d rather talk to you in person.
2) Do you still have a landline phone? Nope. I haven’t had a landline since I still lived in my condo about 10 years ago. When I moved in, I did have a phone for local calls and suddenly one day the phone stopped working. I bought a new phone, but that one didn’t work either. So I called the phone company. They told me since the problem was coming from inside the walls and not outside, it was my responsibility and since I hadn’t purchased the $2 per month insurance from them they would charge me just for the tech to come out as well as the cost of the repair. So I canceled my landline and haven’t had one since. Sometimes I wish I had one because, while I do love my iPhone for everything else, it stinks as a phone. I actually think that’s part of the reason I don’t like talking on the phone.
3) When was the last time you looked up a number in the phone book? I don’t know, it’s been a long while. I do have a phone/address book that I look in for addresses all the time.
4) Do you receive more calls or texts? Thankfully texts.
5) Call Me, Maybe’s Carly Rae made the Final 3 on Canadian Idol. Can you name another cultural import from Canada? Isn’t Martin Short from Canada?
6) Where do you listen to the radio most often? Car? Work? Somewhere else? I don’t listen to the radio. Instead the ipod always plays in my car and, if I’m working late, in my classroom.
7) Is there a domestic chore you excel at? Is cooking considered a chore? I like to cook, so probably not a chore. Other than that, I’m not terribly domestic.
8) Do you consider yourself competitive? I’m having déjà vu with this question. Very, but not usually with others, just with myself.
9) Tell us your superhero name -- as determined by the color of your shirt and an item to your right. Ha, ha! The Red iPhone or The Red Remote Contol. I like my pornstar name much better (first pet and the street you grew up on).
Enjoy your Saturday…I’ll be working.