- I don’t like Sundays. I don’t think I ever have or ever will. By choice, I don’t do anything on Sundays. I prefer to stay in my jammies, catch up on my recorded shows, and hope the day doesn’t go by too fast. However, since my dad died, Sunday is the day that I usually miss him the most. Probably because I’m not preoccupied with work, or errands, or whatever else I am doing.
- I had another back incident last night. I have had one every week or so for the last couple of months. I think they are lower back spasms of some kind but they make me feel sick to my stomach as well. They seem to start right around the time I’m going to bed and then I spend about 2-3 hours writhing around in pain. I thought I had narrowed it down to days when I sat down too much, but yesterday I didn’t do much sitting around at all. So now I’m perplexed.
- I am so looking forward to my week of vacation for Thanksgiving. My class is FINALLY starting to settle down and we’re getting things done, but it was a painful and tiring process getting there. They wore me out and I need a break.
- I met up with another high school friend who I reconnected with through facebook. We met for coffee this weekend and it was a lot of fun to catch up. I’ve given FB a bad time, but I have to admit that even though it was a bit overwhelming at first, I’m starting to settle in with it.
- Have you shopped on Zappos.com yet? OMG! It is shoe heaven. Over the last couple of weeks I have been on a mission to find a cute pair or boots that fit well. That’s how I discovered Zappos. You can order as many pairs as you want with free shipping, try them on, wear them until you know if they work or not, and then send them back with free return shipping. I did that a few weeks back and found a great pair of boots in brown. I then wanted a pair in black so I ordered some more with the same free shipping. However I got an email right afterwards stating that since I was such a good customer they were upgrading me to overnight shipping, for free! Like I said, Heaven!
4 hours ago