Wrote this on Saturday, but didn’t get a chance to post until today. A little late, but some interesting questions this week, plus I’ve nothing else to post tonight. :)
1. Do you understand a belief model based on creationism? Is this a convoluted way of asking if I believe in God? I am no longer a practicing member of any religion.
2. Is your house run more like a dictatorship or a democracy? Since it’s just me, I can run it any way I’d like.
3. Are you likely to forgive a transgression and give someone a second chance? It would depend on the transgression I guess. I can be kind of a grudge holder. I need to let things bake, and if I’m given the room to do that, I can probably get over it. However, if it’s a biggie (cheating, abuse) forgetta bout it!
4. Is religion a big part of your life? No
5. Do you feel your job (or your spouse's if you work at home) is safe? Yes, unless I just can’t keep it together for 4 more weeks and I end up punching my boss in the neck. Then I might lose my job.
6. Do you believe in gay marriage? Why? How can someone not believe in it. It’s not like it’s imaginary…it does exist. I’m ashamed to say not in California, but gays are getting married. I do not have one iota of an issue with gay marriage. In fact, I think it should just be called marriage. I don’t really give a flying fig who someone wants to marry. That should be left to the people who want to get married. No one else’s opinion is really of any concern.
7. Do you think the current U.S. war will lead to a more peaceful world? Well it hasn’t so far has it?
8. Do you like people with swagger? Ha! This question is funny. Of course I do. But the swagger can be trouble. BIG trouble!
9. What kind of budget do you live on, is it tight or carefree? I try to make it a happy medium. Most months I have a bit of funny money to spare. But if there is an unforeseen expense (like a $700 car repair bill or $300 fence repair because it blew over last week in the 70 mph wind) then that extra is wiped out for the next few months. Just. Like. That.