It’s midnight on Saturday and after a very busy day I thought I’d be asleep in bed already. Alas, I fell asleep on the couch about 7:00 and am now wide awake. So I’ve got some time to do the Saturday 9…
1. Do you ever have trouble making up your mind?
Sometimes yes, sometimes no - I find that if it’s an important decision, I can. If it’s not so important like where to go out to dinner, I have a harder time because I’m happy with whatever. I wouldn’t say it’s a steadfast rule, but most of the time that’s how it works out.
2. Do you think you always learn from your mistakes? Always is one of those words that gets you into trouble. No, I don’t ALWAYS learn from them, but I try to.
3. Have you ever felt that you were either older or younger, for your age during a particular time? Right now I do! I don’t know how I can possibly be 38 years old. That’s a lot of years, and I don’t feel like that many have gone by.
4. Have you had trouble losing weight? I know how to do it. Do I sometimes have trouble doing what I need to do? You bet.
5. Who's the most "wholesome" rock artist that you like? I don’t know.
6. Do you like to party or are you more of a homebody? A little of both please, but maybe lean a little more towards homebody. A party in my home? That’s cool!
7. Do you feel the need to share your burdens? I don’t know…If I do, it’s not coming from a woe is me place but more from the need to talk through it. But most of the time I internalize them.
8. Do you know the lady next door? (yes, you can pick either side.) I know her in that if I see her I know she’s my neighbor. We wave at each other, but I’m not close with any of my neighbors.
9. Do you ever feel inferior? Only all the time. No, that’s not true. There are some things that I have confidence in, but there are many more things that I don’t. I think I care a little less about feeling that way now than I used to.