Thursday, October 9, 2008

Construction Completed

Phew! I was finally able to figure it out and my blog is back to being pretty again...different, but pretty. I would be here all night if I tried to explain what happened, but I spent the last two nights trying to figure it out, and I finally did. Let's just say a stupid mistake made by me and a glitch with blogger caused me to spend a lot of time trying to figure it out. So glad I did, cuz I love the "The Cutest Blog on the Block" backgrounds, and they are so easy. Really, they are! What do you think of the new, new look? I miss my red a little, but I like that this one is easier on the eyes and doesn't do the funky transparant picture thing. So for now, I'm happy.

6 comments:

  1. I like it! Simple but classy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes! That transparent picture thing drives me insane!!!

    It is a very cute blog, looks like a couch!

    The text is a bit hard to read for those of us with failing eyesight.. you know, not from age, but from not eating enough carrots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blue and brown. Told you it was easy! I'm so bored of Jason's look. Do you think he'll ever change?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it a lot, lot, lot.

    Jen can bite me. Does she really think, after all the hell she put you through with your blog changes, that I would subject myself to such stress?

    ReplyDelete