This dessert is so easy, but so good. It’s always a hit. If at all possible, don’t look at the ingredients because NONE of it is good for you. The good news is that it is so rich only a small bite is needed. It makes a ton. Slainte!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
1 box powdered sugar
2 sticks butter – melted
1 cup chunky peanut butter
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
1 package chocolate chips
- Mix first 4 ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Spread into an ungreased 9x13 dish.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over the top.
- Put dish inside a hot oven (I usually preheat the oven to 350 while preparing the rest and then turn the oven off right before putting the dish inside) to soften/slightly melt chips.
- Use back of a spoon and smooth out the chocolate over the peanut butter mixture.
- Put in fridge to chill until chocolate is firm, but not hard (it will crack when cutting).
- Cut into squares as desired.