One of Mama Kat’s Writer’s Workshop prompts this week is…
Write a list of 10 things that are sure to put a smile on your face when you are not happy
Some of my list may seem a little obvious, some may not.
1. A icy cold Coke
2. Goofing around with friends
3. Holing up it my art room and working
4. Curling up with an incredible book
7. An old Law and Order episode (not really smiley, but feels a little bit like home)
8. My bed
9. A song from the 80s
10. Buttery, garlicky, cheesy pasta
How about you? What is your list?