Here’s this week’s Sat 9.
1. If someone, that you trusted, told you that your lover was cheating, would you believe them or not? If I trusted them and they had no reason to lie about it, yes. Why wouldn’t I?
2. What is something that you are disappointed about right now? I’m disappointed that I’m not still on vacation, and that it was 100 degrees yesterday.
3. Jonathan Frid, who was the original Barnabas Collins on Dark Shadows from 1967-1971, passed away in Canada at the age of 87. Who is your favorite vampire? I don’t have a favorite vampire, in fact I don’t think I can even name a vampire.
4. Should there be age limits on social networking sites such as facebook? Yes! Luckily my 2nd graders don’t seem too interested yet, but the drama FB has caused with our 5th and 6th graders makes me think they are just too young to handle it. Actually, I think I’m even too young to handle it!
5. Tell us about your pets. Do you have one that you wish would run away? Rigby is my +/- 2 year old Queensland Heeler. I rescued her about 4 months after my Queensland of 15 years died. I didn’t think I could love another dog as much as I did Koho, but this new one is so cool. She’s a crazy puppy, but a pretty good dog and super funny. I do not wish that she would run away, but there are times she drives me crazy. Rigby steals shoes from the closet and tissues from the trash. She doesn’t care if she runs around in the wet grass and drags mud into the house. And because she is a herding dog, those instincts just can’t be helped. On walks, she tries to herd squirrels, other dogs, cars and trucks, and playing children. At home, she tries to herd me around the backyard.
6. Do you ever have a hard time with morals? I don’t know what that means. Do I have a hard time being moral? I don’t think so! I’m pretty keen on doing the right thing. On the other hand, my morals may be less rigid than others. When personal rights are stomped on under the guise of “morals”, then I have a hard time with them.
7. Did you make 'a plan' the first time you made love or did it just happen? I must say that the term “making love” is just so silly and makes me giggle a little bit, but to answer - it just happened. I’m a planner, but for that…not having a plan is usually more fun.
8. Do you agree that fame is lousy or would you love to give it a try? Why? There are certain things about fame that sound very appealing, but the bad out weighs the good. I don’t even like my picture taken.
9. Do you believe in forever, as in 'love forever'? Sure, I guess so.