Saturday, May 12, 2012

Saturday 9

Missed last week’s Sat 9, here’s this week’s…
1. Who or what sleeps with you? right now just six pillows and a very floppy puppy
stuff 455
2. Last time you saw your high school best friend? Over spring break, we met up half way in Santa Barbara.
3. What do you do when you're sad? Cry
4. What do you wear when you are relaxing around the house? jeans, t-shirt, flip flops or pjs
5. What did you do immediately after high school? moved to the East Coast
6. Is anyone on your bad side right now? Very much so, but it’s work related and ongoing.
7. What's the first thing you do when you get online?  Check my email
8. What jewelry are you wearing? silver necklace with a honu charm
9. Post a current song that you like.
This was the last song I heard before writing this.  It’s off of Snow Patrol’s new album.  I’ve been having a hard time getting into the album, but I like this song.  The official video wouldn’t link up, but the song still plays. 

Your turn. :)

7 comments:

  1. Cumulatively, if one wasn't careful, you'd have relieved quite a bit with these.

    q4 is a bit odd. Not sure why though, but it just seems a bit sexting. Sorta begs the question with skype, why.
    And q3 seems more leading than needful. Your answer is the clear one.
    q8 would be better if it asked about tattoos, more mixed. Jewelry is too female specific.
    And q5, what was that ultra pink film with Witherspoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blast it; revealed instead of relieved. I knew spellchecker was wrong but I didn't see it fully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The situation with the permanent resident of my bad side could also be described as, "ongoing and work related." Your puppy is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Vince - Well, I'm relieved that I didn't reveal too much in ?4. ;)
    No tats, but not for any other reason than I don't want to be old and wrinkly tattoed person.
    &Legally Blonde? Hardly

    ReplyDelete
  5. @The Gal Herself - Work irritants are a double edged sword - thankful that it's not a personal one, but unless one quits, there's no way to get away from it. I can't just stop seeing this person, like I could if it were a personal situation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha--love your floppy puppy Kim!

    ReplyDelete