I literally cheered when I got into bed tonight. After a busy week, I’m very much looking forward to sleeping in Saturday morning (and Sunday and Monday). So no bother staying up late completing this week’s Saturday 9!
1) Has anyone ever told you that you resemble a celebrity? No, I don’t think so.
2) Is there an actress or actor whose movies you make it a point to see? I go to tons of movies but tend to choose movies based on theme rather than actor; liking dramas, spy/detective/clever bad guy, mystery/suspense best. With that being said, I have enjoyed most of the movies I’ve seen with George Clooney, Leonardo DiCaprio, Matt Damon, Kate Winslet, and Meryl Streep.
3) We're stopping for refreshments before we go in to see the movie. What's your refreshment stand order? Popcorn, as long as you’re buying!! Otherwise, it’s just too expensive to purchase with any regularity.
4) When did you last consume an alcoholic beverage? What was it? Last year - St. Patrick’s Day – a little bit of this and a little bit of that.
5) Are you jumpy? Do you startle easily? I am not usually jumpy at all, but sometimes, when I’m working and incredibly focused on something I lose awareness of my environment. Often, someone has come into “my space” without me noticing. Startled is an understatement when I spot them. I have been known to jump and gasp out loud upon the realization someone is standing there. My work husband, Jason, is pretty stealthy so has bore the brunt of my shock on more than one occasion.
6) Do you wear a watch? I wore a watch all the time until going away one spring break while I was in college. A friend and I decided that being on a tropical island was a good excuse to be laid back and “time free”. I spent the next several years being time free which is a bit ironic since I’m the opposite of laid back. Instead of being time free, I just asked the people around my what time it was, all the time! Finally, a year or so ago, I bought a new watch and now wear it every day.
7) When was the last time you tried a new restaurant? About two weeks ago some friends and I went to lunch at a restaurant that is part of a nearby hotel. It was very good. I’d say, though, that every few months or so I try a new place. Next week is Dine LA’s Restaurant Week, so we’re making plans for a visit or two to somewhere new.
8) What color is your wallet? It’s black and white with the Coach logo.
9) How much does it have in coins right now? Probably just a quarter or two. I rarely have cash of any kind in my wallet due to using my credit card for as much as I can.