Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Eight

I lifted this Meme from Kelly over at the Glass Dragonfly.

8 TV shows I watch
1. Law and Order
2. Leverage
3. White Collar
4. The Closer
5. NCIS
6. The Middle
7. Big Bang Theory
8. Burn Notice
I didn't include the reality TV in my 8 because there are so many, it would need its very own category.

8 favorite places to eat and drink
1. At Home
2. Dario’s (Local Mexican, been around FOREVER)
3. Chi Chi’s (the best pizza)
4. Jimmy Deans (rabbit turd ice)
5. Sisleys (pink lemonade martinis)
6. Ruth Chris (the best steak ever)
7. All Corked Up/Lee’s (two local wine bars)
8. Anywhere BUT Subway, Carl’s Jr, and Panda Express (the only choices close to school)

8 things I look forward to:
1. 12:30 PM on Friday
2. Art Class
3. Vacation
4. To see my mom
5. Plans that don’t have anything to do with kids
6. Trips abroad
7. Free time to do nothing
8. Free time to journal or make cards or draw or paint

8 things I love about winter:
1. Sweaters
2. Jeans
3. Boots
4. My warm bed
5. Not sweating
6. Flannel PJs
7. My dog not shedding
8. 4 weeks winter break

8 things on my wish list:
1. I wish President Obama’s administration would get some balls and follow through on the promises that made me vote for him
2. A cure for cancer
3. That education funding wouldn’t be the first to be cut, over and over again
4. To not grow old alone
5. That I didn’t have to wake up so early in the morning
6. To live abroad
7. For everyone I love to be happy and healthy
8. A new kitchen

8 things I am passionate about
1. My friends
2. My family (most of the time)
3. My job
4. Fun
5. Laughing
6. Free time
7. Talking
8. Organization

8 things I want/need
1. A new kitchen
2. More hours in the day
3. To sleep in
4. An icy coke
5. Better skin
6. Verizon to support the iPhone
7. Someone to grow old with
8. New living room furniture

11 comments:

  1. Good ones.
    I could not do this though.
    I would not have enough answers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a good thing you put that disclaimer about reality TV! I know you are watching The Bachelor, Survivor and The Amazing Race.

    BTW, have you submitted your application yet for BB12? :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell it sister! It makes me so happy when you get all political on us. That's a great wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your list but are you not watching Castle? I think you'd love it! It's my favorite and where are your HBO shows?

    p.s. I think that's why I wasn't swept up by the Obama pixie dust. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always fun and food for thought!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun meme to do!!
    ANd I vote for a cure for cancer too please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think a lot of folks want #1 on your wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the nice comments on my blog. Great list, you should watch Castle, its great

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like how "someone to grow old with" ranks well below "an icy coke" heheh

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great list!

    Do you know where you want to live abroad?

    ReplyDelete