Here are this week’s questions…and my answers!
1. Have you ever felt that you needed to just forget an ex-lover? Oh sheesh, here we go again. Duh!
2. Spring picnics and cookouts are here! What would you want to have on your plate as you head back to the table? I can’t wait until summer fruit is here. Oranges are finally good right now, but the fruit selection is so limited…I feel like I’m getting scurvy.
3. It's St. Patrick's Day, March 17th! Do you celebrate? Drink Green Beer? Go out? Yay! I love St. Patrick’s Day! Even better that it’s on a Saturday this year. I host a St. Pat’s party every year. Everyone will be here in about 10 hours!
4. Did you remember to wear green today? I’m not even out of bed yet, but I will!
5. What phrase or saying do you over use? I use “like” a lot, for example “Oh my god, I like love your shoes!” It’s a Valley girl thing.
6. If you could (or could have) change(d) something about your relationship with your parents, what would it be? My relationship with my parents was/is pretty good. I wish I hadn’t been such a hormonal, bratty teenager though.
7. If the NCAA Men's or Women's Final Four basketball tournament was played in your hometown arena or within easy driving distance from where you live, would you try to attend one of the games? If someone said, “Let’s go!”, I’d go, otherwise no.
8. No matter what's going on in your life, what always makes you smile? My funny friends and my puppy Rigby.
9. We've asked this before: What else is on your mind? Go ahead and rant. Oh, that’s opening up a can of worms isn’t it…it’s too early for a rant. My brain isn’t working at full speed yet.