Just this past week I was honored with an award. I know what you’re thinking…it must be the Nobel Peace Prize, but no. I was awarded the “One Lovely Blog” award by Domestic Spaz. I very much appreciate this award.
In order to accept this award, I had to agree to bestow the honor onto others. The rules of the "One Lovely Blog Award" are…
- Accept the award.
- Post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
- Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
- Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
I have recently “met” some new-to-me bloggers by participating in Writer’s Workshop.
1. And If It’s a Hero
2. Let’s Have a Cocktail
3. Unknown Mami
4. Island Roar (not from writer’s workshop, but a very cool blog – which is produced in Martha’s Vineyard - that I’ve been reading for a couple of months now)
5. Teacher Tom (also not from ww - about a boy preschool teacher...lots of fun)
Most of these blogs have more comments than I have readers, but I'd still like to honor these blogs that I have recently discovered.
I am such a rule follower so only choosing 5 bloggers kills me. However, since it is my blog, I’m only choosing four. These are blogs that I have added to my blogroll and read regularly. Go check them out!
Thanks again Domestic Spaz!